Monday 16 July 2012

River Island x RiRi

I've always loved Rihanna's style, from haute couture elegance to trailer trash chic (total compliment!) she puts her own twist on every outfit which is why I'm super excited about her up-coming collaboration with River Island.




Rihanna said: “I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me. I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special.”

The collection for River Island launches in Spring 2013 and I expect a riot when it does.

(Image and quote from River Island)

No comments:

Post a Comment